Better Breathing Workshop
Would you like to:
Help your heart beat more steadily?
Relax even when you feel anxious?
Digest your food better?
Fall asleep easier.
You may have breathing habits that engage the fight/flight/possum response even when you want to relax.
- gasp for air even when you’re not running
- breathe shallowly even when you’re not afraid
- feel as if you haven’t taken a breath in a long time
- sigh deeply and then hold your breath for no good reason
- have panic attacks and want to get a grip
This workshop is for you.
In a power-packed two hours, we explore frequency, mechanics and volume of an easy, deep, effective, baseline breath. You may be working way too hard for every breath.
If you practice 10-minutes a day for a week and it doesn’t help you, you get your money back!
Cynthia Bretheim, MS, LMT, NBCMT, lived and worked at the Himalayan International Institute of Yoga Science and Philosophy for four years.
bretheim @sbc global. net